Thursday, September 8, 2011

Let the Madness Begin!

So the wedding is 22 days away and within those 22 days i have Ryan's first birthday party, doctor appointments, and i start my job as a soccer referee. So with that being said let the chaos begin! When i first started to plan this wedding it was exciting but now i realized there are so many little details that go into planning a wedding that it is mind numbing at times. Setting up meetings, and calling people it can become a real pain. However recently I have realized that whether everything comes together right as planned is not going to determine my happiness for the day. It is all about having my family all together for the first time. Without a doubt i know God put Drake and Ryan in my life for a reason. I have faith in Him hat this his plan for me as well as Drake, and of course Ryan.We were all meant to be a family.




No comments:

Post a Comment