Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Love You

I must say being a mother has taught me a lot of things about myself. I have learned i can operate on no sleep, sometimes taking a shower can be your greatest achievement in a day, PATIENCE, and most importantly that putting someone before yourself is one of the most rewarding things you can experience. Having my son at 18 isn't the ideal situation for anyone but i would never change it for anything. My son has made me the adult I needed to be.I could honestly just sit and watch him play all day. I LOVE it when he wakes up from his nap and says "MOMMA!" and claps his hands and gives me a big bear hug when i go pick him up. Seeing him light up when he sees me is the best feeling ever. I really love being a mom. Regardless of age, i believe anyone can be a wonderful mom.






No comments:

Post a Comment