Friday, November 4, 2011

so happy!

so this week i once again have been shown how amazing God is. as many of you know i have been fundraising for invisible children and i was relentless about it. and i kept checking my funraising page anf it always said that there was zero dollars raised i began to get discouraged. and i began to pray that God guide me on as what to do and that if i am meant to be doing something else to show me so i began to lay off the fundraising for a little. and yesterday i get a call from invisible children saying thatt i have raised 500 dollars over night and that they set my counter back to zero to begin raising again and that they were wanting to get some campaign ideas from me. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!
God is great :) 
i have learned to rely all on him and not to rely on my own abilities that if it is to be done it will be his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment